Grade Placement Criteria
Students must be 5 years old on or before September 30.
Students must have successfully completed kindergarten.
Second - Sixth Grades
Students must have successfully completed the previous grade.
Shepherd Christian School and Little Lambs Children's Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and/or ethic origin.
2. Submit the application to Shepherd Christian School along with the registration and testing fee.
3. Upon receipt of the application, a secondary packet is sent to the family.
4. The administrator will schedule student testing (K-6) and parent interviews based upon classroom space that is available.
5. Approval of admission to Shepherd Christian School will be based on:
- Student testing results
- Previous years’ grade cards/progress reports
- Acceptable completion of student forms
- Parent and student interviews
- Space available
6. After student testing and the parent interview, enrollment decisions are made by the administration.
7. The academic fee is due at the time of the parent interview. Payment of this fee secures the student’s place in his/her grade.
8. A student with academic, attendance, attitudinal, disciplinary or psychological problems may be refused admission to Shepherd Christian School.
9. Applications received after August 10 may not be processed until after the first week of school. To be considered for the EdChoice scholarship, the application must be submitted by July 15.
10. Any student transferring from another private school must have met all financial obligations to the previous school(s) before being enrolled at Shepherd Christian School.